Inspection, Acceptance and Return of Products
Customer is responsible for inspecting and accepting products. Customer can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in the Customer's order, subject to the following requirements:
- Customer must send all returns accompanied by a Return Authorization.
- All returned products must be received in resalable condition (including no markings or labels attached to the cartons) and in the original manufacturers' shipping cartons, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Bestwork can not accept any returns from Customer for product that is designated as "Non-Returnable Item".
- Customer must request a Return Authorization and return the merchandise to Bestwork within the following time frames:
- 30 days from date of invoice
- 10 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages).
- 5 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors.
- Merchandise must be returned in the same unit of measure as purchased from Bestwork.
- The following categories are not eligible for return: food and beverage products, pharmaceuticals, Machine/Floor Equipment, discontinued or expired products, special order products, closeout merchandise, and skus for any lines
During issuance of a Return Authorization all returns quantities will be verified against all purchase history and approved by Bestwork.