Welcome to Bestwork Supply Center
Bestwork Supply Center, operated by the non-profit Bestwork Industries for the Blind, Inc, is the one-stop shop for all your office and breakroom needs, from cleaning and janitorial supplies to safety items, tools, equipment, and more. Bestwork Supply Center offers customers over 70,000 affordable, high-quality products with free shipping and next-day delivery.
Our Non-Profit Company History
Founded in 1981 by Jim Varsaci, who lost his sight in World War II, Bestwork Industries for the Blind, Inc is a private non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people who are blind by providing training and employment opportunities in a supportive work environment.
What began as a small self-sustaining manufacturing agency is now transforming into a full-service social enterprise. Today, Bestwork focuses on two significant values: pursuing excellence and supporting Bestwork Industries for Blind, Inc's philanthropic success.
Bestwork’s Core Philosophies
On a daily basis, the Bestwork team works to provide services for the blind and visually impaired. Our team operates on the following core philosophies:
- To RESPECT all individuals, appreciate their contributions to the team, and provide opportunities.
- To embrace CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT as fundamental to exceeding our and our customers' expectations.
- To foster a learning environment that encourages INNOVATION and leads to new pathways.
- To exhibit ACCOUNTABILITY through open and transparent communication, mission-based decision-making, and healthy employee and business relationships.
- To encourage ownership, consistency, and LEADERSHIP at all levels.
Shop Bestwork for All Your Office Supply Needs
For every item purchased from Bestwork Supply Center, you are supporting Bestwork Industries for the Blind, Inc's mission to help people who are blind or visually impaired gain training and employment opportunities.
Shop our comprehensive range of products, experience our exceptional customer service, and make a difference in the lives of people who are blind or visually impaired today. Learn more about our association with the blind and visually impaired here.